Info, news, and views on Deepwater Horizon oil spill impact

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Top Killer Held Back By British Petroleum

About the " Top Kill" BP plan to seal the oil gusher: as of 10:15am, Wed. May 29, 2010, BP is holding off (see wwltv.) Last night, I went to bed thinking things would be much better or hellishly worse by noon Wed. Running more tests, I see. I assumed that the US gov't and the oil industry would run tests for contingency plans well before one big toe was in the water at the site.

Now I will have to  rethink all my assumptions. Is nuclear energy safe? Does the Coast Guard work for the people of the United States of America? Can we trust that government, at any level, is mindful of our safety as they strategize for our future as a country....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, feelings, and ideas on this issue

Followers